Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PINAS PRESS



Ang DEMOKRASYA ay para sa malayang pamamahayag (DEMOCRACY IS FOR PRESS FREEDOM)

TITLE: PINAS PRESS (PHILIPPINE PRESS)

Director: Liryc Paolo Dela Cruz
Editor: Paolo Villanueva
Director of Photography: Ryan Rhyge Gradas and Jose Miguel Santillan
Production Manager: Eecee Gamalong
Editing House: PPV Studios
Scriptwriter and Concept: Liryc Paolo Dela Cruz

How dedicated are you to serve in a country that is considered to be one of the most dangerous places for the journalist? 

So guys, this is my 3rd short film. This is my official entry during the 2010 US Democracy Video Festival. For the premise,  It's a struggle of a young journalist after the MAGUINDANAO MASSACRE. My team and me did this few weeks after the massacre.  Thank you for watching :D




P.S I'm glad that the present administration is really serious in solving the case of Maguindanao Massacre.

No comments:

Post a Comment